Information of Substrate Materials for Semiconductor Packages
Higher reliability, better warpage control and thinner thickness. Material performance required for recent substrates and PCBs can be achieved by LαZ® which has excellent material property such as low CTE, high TG and high modulus.
Package substrate, etc.
For applications that require higher reliability, better warpage control and thinner thickness boards for package substrates.
|Tg [by DMA]||°C||260|
|Dielectric Constant (1GHz)||-||3.4|
|Dissipation Factor (1GHz)||-||0.006|
|Peel Strength (Cu12um VLP)||kN/m||0.7|
|Water Absorption (PCT-2hrs/12°C)||wt%||0.3|
- 2021/09/15 Products Launch of Roll Core Material High Volume Manufacturing for Reel-to-Reel Substrate Production
- 2021/07/28 Products Sumitomo Bakelite (Suzhou) Co., Ltd. Introduction of new production facilities for Encapsulation of Semiconductor Devices
- 2021/02/01 Products Price Revision of "SUMIKON® " EME (Epoxy Molding Compound)
- 2020/06/17 Products Promoting the Application of Thermoset Compounds in Electric Powertrain Systems
- 2020/05/25 Products Sumitomo Bakelite Co., Ltd. to Begin Production of Epoxy Resin Encapsulation Materials for Automotive Use in Europe