Today, the Company is witnessing dynamic changes in operating conditions in Japan and overseas. To sustain its corporate growth in such an environment, we must continue to meet the expectations of its stakeholders without fail. To this end, we believe that it is indispensable to constantly improve management transparency and promote socially correct corporate management, and this belief is the very foundation of our corporate governance.
Our business philosophy states: “Our company places prime importance on trust and sureness, and shall commit itself to contributing to the progress of society and the enhancement of people's welfare and livelihood through its business activities.” By always embracing this philosophy, we continue to enhance our corporate governance, thereby gaining global recognition as a socially responsible corporate group.
Structure of Corporate Governance
- 2020/11/09 IR Summary of Consolidated Business Results for the Six Months Ended September 30, 2020
- 2020/11/09 IR Notice of Extraordinary Loss in Standalone Financial Statements
- 2020/10/01 IR Result of the Tender Offer for the Shares of Kawasumi Laboratories, Inc. by Sumitomo Bakelite Co., Ltd. (Summary)
- 2020/10/01 IR Announcement Regarding Results of the Tender Offer for Shares in Kawasumi Laboratories, Inc. (Securities Code: 7703) and Transfer of Subsidiary
- 2020/08/17 IR (Amendment) Announcement Regarding Partial Amendments to “Announcement Regarding the Commencement of Tender Offer for Shares in Kawasumi Laboratories, Incorporated (Securities Code 7703)” and Amendment of Public Notice for Commencing Tender Offer Due to its Submission of Amendment of Tender Offer Registration Statement