Today, the Company is witnessing dynamic changes in operating conditions in Japan and overseas. To sustain its corporate growth in such an environment, we must continue to meet the expectations of its stakeholders without fail. To this end, we believe that it is indispensable to constantly improve management transparency and promote socially correct corporate management, and this belief is the very foundation of our corporate governance.
Our business philosophy states: “Our company places prime importance on trust and sureness, and shall commit itself to contributing to the progress of society and the enhancement of people's welfare and livelihood through its business activities.” By always embracing this philosophy, we continue to enhance our corporate governance, thereby gaining global recognition as a socially responsible corporate group.
Structure of Corporate Governance
Corporate Governance Report
- Corporate Governance Report (PDF 704KB)［updated on 26 June, 2023］
- 2023/11/06 IR Summary of Consolidated Business Results for the Six Months Ended September 30, 2023
- 2023/10/31 IR Notice Concerning Dividends of Surplus (Interim Dividend)
- 2023/09/28 IR Notice regarding Cancellation of Own Shares
- 2023/09/25 IR Notice regarding Status and Completion of Repurchase of Own Shares
- 2023/09/01 IR Notice regarding Status of Repurchase of Own Shares