Basic Policy for Distribution of Profits to shareholders
The Company is working actively to enhance its corporate value and regards returning a portion of profits generated by its businesses to shareholders as one of its most important management priorities. In appropriating its profits, we consider the balance with retained earnings that will be used for the future development of the business, such as R&D expenditures, capital investment, and M&A, and, seek to pay stable dividends in line with consolidated corporate performance.
Historical Data of Dividend Payment
|Interim dividend||Year-end dividend||Annual dividend|
|FY2018||7.5 yen (planned)||7.5 yen (planned)||15.0 yen (planned)|
|FY2017||6.0 yen||6.0 yen||12.0 yen|
|FY2016||5.0 yen||5.0 yen||10.0 yen|
|FY2015||5.0 yen||5.0 yen||10.0 yen|
|FY2014||5.0 yen||5.0 yen||10.0 yen|
- The Company plans to exercise a share consolidation of each 5 shares of common shares into one share effective on October 1, 2018. However, annual cash dividends per share of common shares for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2019, do not account for the share consolidation. Assuming that the share consolidation is exercised at the beginning of the fiscal year ending March 31, 2019 (forecast), total annual cash dividends per share of common shares will be 75 yen.
- 2018/05/14 IR Summary of Consolidated Business Results for the Year Ended March 31, 2018
- 2018/04/26 IR Notice of Revision of Financial Forecast
- 2018/02/13 IR Summary of Consolidated Business Results for the Nine Months Ended December 31, 2017
- 2017/11/13 IR Summary of Consolidated Business Results for the Six Months Ended September 30, 2017
- 2017/08/07 IR Summary of Consolidated Business Results for the Three Months Ended June 30, 2017