※9:00-17:40 Mon.-Fri. (JST)
--For the multiple analysis of glycan related interaction--
Biological events on the cell surface can be restaged on Glycan Array!
What is "Glycan Array"
Our unique technology of Glycan immobilizing method:
Reducing end of glycan is covalently immobilized on plastic substrate.
1. Pipette the sample solution on the slide surface, and place a cover over the slide.
2. After putting the slide with the cover in the moist atmosphere, wash the slide.
3. Pipette the solution of antibody (fluorescent conjugate) just like step 1.
4. After putting the slide with the cover in the moist atmosphere, wash the slide.
5. Detect the fluorescent intensity of each spot on the slide by a Microarray scanner.
As expected, AAL lectin bound selectively to fucosylated glycans.
It is known that Cholera toxin subunit B binds GM1a ganglioside on the surface of small-intestinal epithelial cell membrane.1]
As expected, Cholera toxin subunit B bound specifically to GM1a and several structurally-similar glycolipid glycans.
|BS-X1731Z||Glycan Array I (1 silde)|
|BS-X1732Z||Glycan Array I (4 sildes)|
|BS-X1733Z||Glycan Array I (8 sildes)|
|BS-X1714Z||Glycan Array II (1 silde)|
|BS-X1715Z||Glycan Array II (4 sildes)|
|BS-X1716Z||Glycan Array I (8 sildes)|