Environmental friendly flame retardant polycarbonate sheet for electrical insulation use. Without using halogen family additives, it offers UL certified excellent flame retardant properties. Both translucent color, and black opaque color are available.
Conforming to various environmental regulations
Using halogen-free flame retardant, complying to RoHS regulation.
Excellent flame retardancy
UL94 VTM-0 certified (translucent type thickness 0.20mm or over, and black type thickness 0.10mm or over)
Excellent heat resistance
Heat deflection temperature is 140°C.
RTI (Relative thermal index) of PHF150MAB is 130°C.
Anti-static treatment on both surface.
Prevent dust from adhering by anti-static treatment
insulation materials or spacers nearby power section of circuit boards
In cut sheet (Anti-static on both-sides)
|Products||Color||Thickness (mm)||Size (mm)||Quantity|
|PHF 150MAB||Half clear with both-side matte||0.41||1200×600||60|
|PHF 850MAB||Black with both-side matte||0.20||1200×600||120|
- Antistatic surface
- Figures show number of sheet in a packing.
- contains 2 in one packing,
In roll (Anti-static on both-sides)
|Art. No.||Color||Thickness (mm)||Size (w:mm x L:m)|
|PHF 150MAB||Half clear with both-side matte||0.20||600×300m roll|
|PHF 860MAB||Black with both-side matte||0.050||540×600m roll|
|PHF 850MAB||Black with both-side matte||0.15||600×300m roll|
- All products of PHF series are without masking film.
- Velvet side shall be on the outer side of roll form.
- PHF850MAB and PHF860MAB can be useful for the requirement of light shielding.
- Please refer to UL qualification at (UL certified) page on this web site.